Sunday, June 17, 2012

Share Poetry #2 & #3

Remember this is old, written by myself yes, but many years ago- I really don't understand some of the stuff I wrote

Alone by Lory Atchley (using name Sarah M)

Alone so much
I cannot see
What's right or wrong
Or in between
I hear the screams
From solitude
I hope so much
It's just a mood
The sad sad songs
That make me cry
Hold the words
That make me lie
I hope and pray
To stay alive

Untitled by Lory Atchley

The wonderful thing we call life
You learn will vanish with death
You come not knowing someday you will leave
You learn to respect and acknowledge death
You soon see beginnings always have an end
You learn to love and how to lose
You love than hate then deny and then accept
You learn there is pain and pray for sanity
The day death comes you learn the pain others felt

No comments:

Post a Comment